Monday, September 13, 2010

EOTD* & A Review Follow Up

* I am boring and neutral and they all look the same, I know

Obviously, I shouldn't blog whilst (hi UK girls, I blame you for this!) infected, because I really need to read more closely. The Gabrielle Faust line that I received were the sample size eyeshadows (5 grams), the full size jars are 10 grams. Hello much better deal, though I still wouldn't spring for the full size jars if I were you.

Anyway, I decided to do an actual eye look today even though my eyes are itchy and watery and I keep on rubbing them. I'll say that the eyeshadows held up pretty well (I did use UDPP as a base). I applied this at 5:30am and it is now 3:45pm and I just took the photos a few moments ago. Yes, I went very basic because I've been rubbing my eyes a lot and I don't want to look like I was punched if I spread the purpley shadows all over my eye area!

Anyway, I used Hourglass Sand as an all over lid shade (love!) and a little Aftermath in the crease.

Do you see how red my eyes are? Bleh.

So, in respect to the "do you need these" type question in my previous post; no you don't need the full size shades, but at least pick up the samples! Especially if you like neutrals. Though I still stand behind the "if only these were pressed" because I'm really accident prone and can't see well at all without my specs!